9.26.08 Thongs and poo

The girls and I went to Angela's place in Greenbrook Brooklyn off the L train to check out her new pad that she just moved into a few months ago.... the girls called it a 'Slip and Slide'. The definition of a 'slip and slide' well, all I can remember right now is the girls getting together and DRINKING!
So the night consisted of..... frozen foods.... quiches, pizzas, mushroom turnovers, bags of chips, veggies and dip, garlic bread, hummus, mochi, and 7 bottles of wine for....ummmm about 7 girls...... AWESOME!
In between stuffing all of our pie holes.... Courtney and Monica told us about their Halloween costume for all of us.... Little Bo Peep and her sheep..... who is little Bo Peep... Kathy and we are the loyal followers.... I think the illustration explains it all!

Is this all we did this evening....nope! We had music from the musically inclined Angela


Stephanie trying to remember how to play the piano......Good attempt! If you asked her to play the accordion, you are in for a treat!

Stephanie and Courtney playing a duet

Courtney singing and playing the guitar (BTW I have video of this and it looks like she is singing to Monica.....Kinda funny)

Angela's Hello Kitty sewing machine! AWESOME!

COMMENTS???

A fuzzy photo of Amanda and Kathy....both are oddly giving me the finger....

SO..... I have a couple of things that happened on the train ride home....
Truffle mashed potatoes #1 on L train- lets just say he smelled really good! The entire ride I kept telling myself I need to ask him about his cologne..... but like a chicken ass I am.....there was a no go.
Sleeper #1-with comic book in hands- halfway thru our L train ride to the A train the comic book falls out of his hands and onto the floor. Sleeper #1 doesn't even flinch! Nice girl #1 picks up book for him and places it next to him (Nice girl #1 is totally not from NY, she was nice enough to pick up the book)
So the L train comes to its last stop and Amanda says she will hit him on the leg to make him wake up.....Attempt #1- doesn't move- Attempt #2-still doesn't move, Attempt #3- I nudge him on the leg-still doesn't move, Attempt #4- I say 'Sir, Sir' with a nudge- still doesn't move, Attempt #5- the train stops and the doors open- he finally wakes up! (why no photo you ask....ummmm....well, I am a chicken sh** and I thought he might wake up at mid-photo op and I would have gotten my a food sandwich!)


Quote #2: I don't like wearing thongs, they make you go poo.....

1 comment:

2 said...

I wish I know how to sew so I can own a Hello Kitty sewing machine! I actually saw it not too long ago in pink too! =) freaking cool.... =)