09.12.08 O No She Di'n't Birth + The Gallo-Kickass Drink

Today I wanted to sleep in but got a great wake up call at 8:30am by the construction workers working down the street. I tried to ignore the sound for about an hour but it was no use, they were here to stay. Good bye beauty sleep, hello laptop.
I got up popped a squat on my bedroom floor and checked my emails, and wrote lengthy emails about my week here to everyone that had emailed me. Lets just say, it was an exhausting 3 hours of emailing, I felt like I was at work but wasn't getting paid.
Btw I need to get paid soon.
After my 3 hour emailing session, I looked at my friends blog http://jellyandrelish.blogspot.com/ and decided it was a good idea to create a blog too. I was bored and did not feel like doing any freelance. So 12 hours later, O No She
Di'n't was born and ready to party......I think...
I was suppose to do laundry today but it started to rain, and was not in the mood to walk in the rain with laundry. For some reason the rain makes me feel dirty and itchy, not a good feeling.
Kathy comes home a little buzzed and giggly. She had stopped by Whole Foods before getting home and bought fresh fruit to make 'The Gallo-
Kickass' drink picture above. Contents: Watermelon Vodka, 7-Up, fresh mango slices and kiwi slices slightly mashed. Please do try this at home, if not to drink maybe just to smell, it as an amazing aroma (does that word make you want to make it). Cheers to all to consume this fruity drink. Next fruit I suggested, Lychee! Lychee! Yummy.

Kathy not trying to take a picture of herself and Sarah.

Sarah looking cute and Kathy looking
scar'd for some reason.
I ended the night video
Skyping with my sister, Yen who is back in the OC. Skype is pretty amazing cuz I get to see my family every so often. I got to talk to my mom and she seems kinda excited to see me...I think. I never know with her. She just sat there smiling the entire time like I was gonna jump out of the computer and pull her into the computer. It was funny. We ended the conversation the same as all other conversations we have had since I left with, go to bed early okay, and remember to go to church every Sunday. I say, yes yes yes, yes yes yes. Okay Mom, bye.

1 comment:

iseehearts said...

Its watermelon rum actually.