1.28.09 blah

so today i woke up to snow! i mean it snowed a few weeks before but this is actually interesting. Cuz today there about 5+ inches of snow on the ground. So walking in the snow was quite interesting. i pretty much had to be walking like i was in the army or something....
but back to the blah. today Pruitt the free people blogger came around the office and took some candid photos of everyone and posted them up on the Internet.
this is a photo of my boss Alex and the girl to left behind her is Courtney the design assistant and me? well, i am to the right of her, do you see me? look to the bottom right, you see my feet? well that is me. But overall today was very uneventful, i just worked a little and got tired and was just hanging out. Not so good 2 months into the job ya know.
photo taken from the free people website of course

No comments: