1.06.08 o no he di'n't

so..... how do i start this off...
Some of you may not know this, but I have a guy landlord. A really nice guy, we get a long fine. Only thing is that he does not have a lock on the bathroom door. I thought i was weird, so i asked the other girl that use to live there and asked her about it. and she said that the door does not lock. So i was like... umm.... okay sure
Well, today after work i get home and reheat my fried rice and have dinner and chat with Matt. Then we go our separate ways. About 45 minutes later, i need to go #2. So i go the restroom and close the door. I thought the common rule i the house was that if the door is closed in the restroom someone is in there. Well i heard someone coming up the stairs and then the restroom door opens 1/4 of the way and in am my glory i say 'uh hi!' and he says ' oh i'm sorry' and the door closes. So i get the hell out of there, performance issues, i am my dad's daughter but damn! NO F****ing way! So i get out of the restroom and proceed to embarrass myself even further by telling Kathy and Thu and now the whole entire world what happened. Thank you and good night kiddies.

ps... i am sure you can all visualize this right! no need for photos! DIrty bastards!

1 comment:

2 said...

but I want photos!!! Can you ask 29 to take a picture of you on the toilet and Matt at the door?! PLEASE!!! LOL!!!!