1.10.09 I am a thug!

So today did not start off so good for me. I did not really get any sleep whatsoever the night before. Just could not sleep. So I got up at like 7 am to take a shower and just hung around the house until things opened up in center city. I first go to I. Goldberg on chestnut- it is an army/navy surplus store. Then went to sleepys to buy a bed, but everything was super expensive! So i then proceed to walk back down to south Philly and remember there is a thrift store that i did not go into yet. It is a Philly Aids thrift store. It was about 12 and they were just putting stuff out in the street so i walked past it and went into a fabric store across the street for a while and then PNC (my local bank) to deposit a check. Then about an hour later i head back to the thrift store and look around a bit. It was a bit pricey but not bad. Then i notice a guy looking at me. He looked harmless so i just smiled and went on my way. Then he walks by me and says to me, you have really nice shoes, it matches the store. I then smile and say thanks and walk away, my signature move! :) so i leave and walk across the street where they is another thrift store that just sells furniture. It looked more like a big garage filled with junk.... oh wait... that is a thrift store. Well anywho.. I am looking around and i am about 1/4 thru the store and i step back and i bump into this woman- we will call her crazy #1. I apologize and mind my own business while she walks past me to go check out the rest of the store. The entire store only has one walk way so I was behind her the entire time. She kept looking back and i kept minding my own business. After Crazy #1 gets to the end of the store she proceeds to walk back out. Then i proceed to walk out cuz the end of the store is just junk. But crazy #1 stops half way in the middle of the store and turns around and looks at me and mummers 'stop following me.' I look at her and say excuse me? and she says again 'stop following me.' I try to tell her i am not following her and then she jolts her head back and says go! go! go! i walk past her and burst out laughing! OMG! Someone was terrified of me? So you all out there better watch out for the little asian girl! I am gonna get you! hehehhehehahahahhahahehhehehahahahah

No comments: