02.04.09 beyonce i am NOT!

so.... Courtney sent this to me today at work. I love this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs

other little tidbits about today.... well.... i made another scandalous top. it was originally a top, then a high waisted skirt and now a slutty top. photos maybe later.... it has to be on to show everyone its awesomeness! ha
i also realized that i can never be beyonce. 'tear' why you say.... well at work after an interesting conversation with Courtney and Whitney i decided to be snappy and snap my head side to side but i ended up just swaying my upper body in a circle. ummm.... yeah.... and then right after that i tried to snap my fingers and swing my hand down at the same time... umm.. no dice... :( soo lame... but this experiment burned about 10 calories and i shed a few dozen tears. hehehehhe

No comments: