10.13.08 HEY THERE BOY..... GURLLLLL

I started off the day by mailing off my Free People project off to Philly.... I had the greatest feeling... I felt like i was freed from a sweat shop.... Well... with that finished....... I had take a shower for my 1st hair cut in 10 years....... As some of you know... I usually cut my own hair.... straight across and I am good...... no layers... nothing..... I tried something new a few months ago... i gave myself bangs..... i didn't give myself good bangs at that... but hey i give myself credit...i had bangs for about a week. Well anyways back to my 1st hair cut in 10 years....... I take my shower and i forget what I did the rest of the day....all i know is that I didn't eat anything.... I head out to the East Village.... I get there about 45 minutes early but I needed to find a WAMU to get some cash out.... I pretty much go around in a circle and realize that there is a WAMU around the block from her apartment. So I am about starving...... and go to McDonald's for some french fries..... I go to order my fries.... she goes to get the fries and I hand her a 20 but she did not have enough to give me change.... she calls the manager and he looks at the fries and tells her that she gave me too much fries..... and went on to lecture her that she should only be putting 4 oz in and that is it....She replies.... do you want me to put it back..... Okay at this point... I am staring at the manager thinking.... WTF.... its 3 more pieces of fries..... I hate McDonald's...... READ FAST FOOD NATION! So I finally get to her apartment.... okay.... it is kinda ghetto... but I had to give her a chance... Kathy loves her!!! She gave her bangs and a layers.... and she looks great...... So i had to give her a chance... So this is what I wanted....... Full bangs and kinda of a straight hair cut..... I talk to her about it and she says.... its a mushroom haircut.... I say.... yeah kinda but straighter across the bottom.... and then tell her.... do what you thinks looks best.... This should have been the tip off.....she looks at the picture and asks is that a boy...AHHHHHH.....not soo good So we talk and 30 minutes later she is finished...... She styles my hair similar to the photo..... and I think to myself... this is short! and I look like a boy...... AHHHHH at this point... she starts to give me a neck massage..... Which was amazing! granted it was only a 5 minute massage.. it felt amazing!!! totally worth it! hahahhah i wish i brought by beanie with me..... but I hair pinned it up instead... I needed to get use to the hair.... So, I go home that evening and my family wants to skype with me....... Yen screams and says what the hell did i do to my hair... Tuan sees it and says YOU LOOK LIKE A BOY... I AM NOW HIS BIG BROTHER.. :( do you get to see a photo..... ummmm not so much!!

No comments: