9.28.08 Lychee looks like.......

I wake up to go to church.... I have a nice 15 minute walk to the church and try to zig zag thru all the dog poop in the street while it is raining. Walking to church I see tons of people walking to the park in Medieval costumes.... not very good ones at that..... They were all going to get drunk.... way too early in the morning! It was sad at the same time cuz they were all going to the festival and it was raining! SOOO Sad! I like going to the 9am service than the 11am service.... why.... well.... I like the way the choir sings at the 9am service... the lady at the 11am service.... umm... not to me mean in any way.... I prefer not to hear her sing.... :( Well, anyways..... there was a really amazing singer sitting behind me.... I kept looking back and smiling... it was pretty amazing and it put me in a really great mood! I head home and the girls are awake to go to brunch at the Antique Garage in Soho! So on the train ride to Soho.... I start to eye this old man with this amazing bag!!! WTF I want that bag bad!!!! Its just makes me feel sad..... it would make so much more sense if that bag was with me and not him..... ya know... We get there and take our seats... then our waiter comes... really nice but for some reason...the waiters in NYC are reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyy slow.... Well anyways... the waiter takes our orders and walks away.... I guess this is when kathy notices a really bad odor... she pays no attention to it and we go on chatting about who knows what! The waiter then comes back to give us our entrees and Kathy smells the odor again.... and she tells us she smells something funky and can't figure out what it is.....and Kathy says she thinks it is the waiter..... I tell her she is crazy cuz i can't smell a thing. The waiter drops something else off at the table and she takes a big wif and she says...yes.... it is def him... its very bad b.o. Enough of this dude.... Amanda decides to come have brunch with us and hang for the rest of the day. We walked around Soho and went window shopping and Kathy says she wants to visit Paolo who works at Alessi a few blocks from where we were... Well to make this a shorter post and a less boring one at that.... Amanda saw a very cute boy in the store and she told Kathy about him but did not see him.... we called him 'Harry Potter' just cuz he had the glasses. Well anywho... Amanda or Kathy tell Paolo and he tries to introduce 'Harry Potter' to us. Paolo asked who and Amanda says it is the guy with glasses.... Well..... he gets the guy with the glasses and tells him to come out to meet us.... So he turns the corner Amanda sees him and thinks... that is not him..... Kathy looks at him and thinks..... that can't be him...... Well.... Go figure... there are two guys there with glasses.... After a bust with the meet and greet.... we get thrown out of Alessi by the Russian lady....all i remember her saying is 'WE ARE CLOSED!' and points out the door. Some random photos at the Alessi bathroom display..... you can't take me anywhere! So we head out to find some drinks and we land at 'The Dove' a bar with velvet walls.... VERY NICE! Nothing really exciting happened here.... here is a photo to document! Amanda thinking...... we do this a lot here..... For dinner we head to Isle-a Thai restaurant.... Lets just say.... it had the best lychee frozen drink in the world.... ALL SUGAR!!!! kept me up all night.... Well.... After Kathy sees and tries my drink... she decides she wants one also... COPYKAT... get it... get it!! anyways.... Selfish me.... i don't offer anyone a try of my drink..... Kathy does and Amanda tries it and she likes it too..... but I guess in between all this.... she says the most disturbing thing ever!!! Quote #?-Lychee looks like a vagina

No comments: