10.06.08-10.13.08 Locked up in #34

So I had to compile this week into one post... otherwise there will be a few dead family members out there.... I ended up going to the thrift store in washington heights to buy some knit garments to work on my free people project...... I ended up getting about 2 over sized fleece pull overs, a mens button up top, kathy's old sweater, a oversized waffle top and some cording and elastic....... I was not really sure what I was gonna make but I was gonna make something I was gonna be able to wear at least! 1 of the oversized fleece pullovers The very bad hand sketch I made for Free People.... This top mixes the waffle knit and the mens button up top. I added buttons and some hand stitch details to the top This jacket mixes two of the oversized fleece pullovers cuz I did not have enough fabric... But it ended up being the best of the three garments. I also used kathy's old sweater + the old ripcurl jacket she was getting rid of for zippers. This pull over is all one fleece... I turned the hood inside out so that you can see the waffle knit and tried to make a girly muscle top. Adding some military detailing with the cording at the back and added an elastic waistband with a metal buckle. Lets just say I was in washington heights all week working on this project... It was fun times.... A night of drinking cuz the girls did not have to work that day. Photo taken right after a trip to Pinkberry's...taken in Columbus Square!!!!! Here is a random photo.... In Manhattan they lock up the Axe Spray!!! Go figure!

No comments: