12.19.2008 ITS ALWAYS COULDY IN PHILADELPHIA!

Okay, so here it is. My 1st post in Philadelphia, PA.
I have struggled in vain, I will struggle no more. I have decided to make this blog a photo blog of things I see in Philly with bacon bits of my fabulous humor. I know I know, you all love my amazing writing skills but I can't really write about my everyday oppsies..... I can actually but I am seriously really boring!
I hope all my fans love the new blog. I am trying to be the girl Hedi Slimane..... cross my fingers!!

This is my room-from all four corners. DO NOT GIVE ME A DIRTY LOOK! I AM TRYING TO UNPACK BUT I HAVE NO STORAGE YET! GEEZ... and yes that is tape on top of the window from when the landlord (Matt) painted....

That is my light... the light connected to the room is broken and Matt has to replace it.... + more tape

That is my closet without a door and without a top shelf.... Matt is gonna put one in.... but no door...I don't think i need one..... + more tape

My bedroom door with more tape

View of the house from afar.... it is the middle one...the darker brown one.... my room is on the 2nd floor.... can you see me??

View from up close


Slush on the ground.... it was a slip and slide morning!

Icicles on the car

It did not snow last night it was just F***ing so cold!

You really can't see it but the tree was crying!!!

1 comment:

yen said...

hey dork....don't have your bed right next to the window...your head is gonna freeze!!!!