03.18.09 musico-bon iver

so this is what i look like from the back side.... interesting....i look dirty :(

so..... i am currently on imeem.com listening to the newest album from bon iver- for emma, forever ago. I have not bought the album yet but i am totally digging it so far..... you all should listen and give him a try. I am digging the songs below. Happy earlistening...... (cheezy i know)
-flume
-skinny love
-creature fear
-for emma
or check him out on his myspace page http://www.myspace.com/boniver

from the last post:
since only two of you devoted followers voted... i am gonna buy my glasses and shop this weekend! heheheheh.... lets see if my cheapness gets in the way.

2 comments:

2 said...

Yay!! since i'm a devoted reader...I should get a reward =) hehehehe

iseehearts said...

you ARE dirty, you don't just look it.