03.10.09 groomed to fail?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

these are just my thoughts.... and how i feel right now...

i feel like i am failing at work. its kinda sad that i feel this way.......i don't want to feel this way but i can't help it....i am doing everything to the best of my ability but it seems like it is not working out for me so far. i am not gonna make excuses or blame people cuz as a designer i just need to adapt .... for the 1st time in my working career....i feel like i am gonna fail here.... not a good feeling to have at all... esp with only 5 years under my belt.
i know it will be all fine. I know i am a good designer. i know they have different ways of doing things. I know i know i know.

listening to kelly clarkson's new album.... NOPE!

3 comments:

iseehearts said...

and this too shall pass.

2 said...

You should listen to Lily Allen's new album. =) I love it! =)

You'll be fine, maybe you just miss home, just home for the weeekend and you'll be fine...you should've went to Taiwan, maybe you'd have inspiration =)

Love you!!!

Yuka K. said...

<3