10.13.09 i can feel your smile

so, i had the best weekend i ever had on the east coast and yesterday i had the worst day ever on the east coast. i am in a rut and struggling to get out of it.
Yesterday, i pretty much wanted to........ umm...how can i say this unviolently....rip everyones heads off.......okay okay.... pull really hard at peoples hairs. My patience is thin right now and it is gonna come back and bite me the ass...probably soon. A friend from work facebooked me and asked if i was okay cuz he said that i looked upset.... everyone knows that face i make if i am upset by now... blank stares mean...you are annoying me... stop it! and my boss told me i had a certain someones smile.... meaning.....fake smile..... UGH! hair pulling ensues! Now i have a fake smile. I mean i love to smile and it just comes out naturally...or so i thought...but for some reason...i have lost that natural smile and it has become a forced fake smile that is not genuine. I DO NOT like where this is headed.
friends advice: stay low, don't get involved in the messes, and fake a REAL smile (REAL hard)
life is not so good right now.

1 comment:

2 said...

woo woo bff...woo woo...
miss you!!