04.04.09 is this really what it is like to be happy?!?!?!

So today was just like any other Saturday. I went to center city and went to the bank, the salvation army store, and trader joes. then went back down to south philly to get my pd measured at the optometrist. when i got home i unloaded some stuff and had some yogurt, granola and strawberries. YUMMY! i love breakfast! then i left walked to goodwill, jo-mar and target for some work things and some zone bars. on my walk down dickenson, i saw a man on the corner of the street do the most amazing thing ever! okay here it is....
scene: corner of dickenson and 10th.
-man comes walking south on 10th to dickenson. he screams with his deep manly voice 'AHHHHHHH!!!!!'
-wife walks past him with a disgruntled look and says 'what did you do that for?'
-man stands there and says 'it was a primal yell......... a primal yell' and then he looks around to see if anyone was looking or paying any attention to him
-15 seconds later
-man yells 'AHHHHHHHH!!!!!'
end scene

okay the entire time, i was minding my own business walking on the other side of dickenson and listening to my ipod, but i can hear everything that is going on. When i heard him yell and say that it was a primal yell... i could not help but have this big ass grin on my face for about 15 minutes. It was truly a great moment here in philly for me...... I think i am finally happy?!?!?! if this is what it is supposed to feel like. :P
then walking down front street, some girl was cursing on the top of her lungs to a little girl no more then 5 years old about her not being her mom and she shouldn't have to do this. ummm.... Philly is AMAZING! and has the bestest quality of people here EVER!!!

1 comment:

yen said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! what the???? I feel better now :0)